SHIPPING & RETURNS
We strive to deliver products purchased from Isha Part Art in excellent condition and in the fastest time possible.
If the order is canceled, lost or un-delivered to your preferred location, we will refund the complete order amount including any shipping charges (The Order value is calculated after applying discounts.)
If you cancel part of the order, shipping charges will not be refunded
If you return an order delivered to you, the original shipping charges will not be refunded.
Kindly note that cancellations are subject to our Return & Exchange Policy.
Free shipping & packaging is available to locations in Mumbai only for orders values exceeding Rs.5000 (The Order value is calculated after applying discounts)
For orders under Rs. 5000, a shipping charge of Rs.100 will be applicable across Mumbai.
For locations outside Mumbai, free shipping is currently unavailable. We deliver the product with additional shipping & packaging charges as per the requested location.
International Shipping - For customers outside India, you will be required to pay twice:
1. The product price while checking out (Here, you may see free shipping cost, but please refer to the point mentioned below)
2. We will send you a link to pay your shipping charges based on your location
We are actively working with our logistics partners to ensure your product is shipped safely. The cost and delivery time will be automatically calculated depending on your location. You can contact us at regarding any queries/concerns.
Return & Exchange Policy
Once sold, Isha Patwa Art will not accept any return/exchange of any artworks. However, there will be an exception only for the below case:
1. What if I receive the wrong piece?
If you have received the wrong item, please inform us at with the subject of the “wrong item” as a reason. Once we have received and checked the item and agree that it is wrong, we will refund you the full amount including the cost of delivery.
2.What if the product received is damaged?
All damaged products should be reported within 24 hours of delivery. If the artwork reached the buyer damaged, we expect the buyer to notify the courier company at the time of delivery (this is very important for us in order to process the refund), immediately get in touch with us and send a picture of the damaged product (We would investigate the issue and accordingly refund your money as quickly as possible). If the original artwork is determined to have been damaged in transit, you would get full credit for the artwork cost paid by you including the shipping charges. We would credit your account, from which the payment was made, within 7 days after approval of your refund request.
3. Please note that you should make payments ONLY to the details mentioned here on the Payment options. Please be aware of fraudulent emails/phone calls. Once the buyer makes the payment for the price of the artwork and other additional charges (shipping/handling/taxes), the order will be placed and shipped to you as early as possible. In the event that Isha Patwa Art does not receive a payment within 7 working days of adding the item to your cart, Isha Patwa Art reserves the right to cancel the order without prior notice to the buyer.
4. Placing an order on constitutes an irrevocable acceptance of the purchase. Unless rescinded/canceled by Isha Patwa Art on account of unavailability of the artwork or default or any prior or continuing breach by the buyer, such acceptance results in an enforceable contract of sale.
5. Isha Patwa Art reserves the right to cancel the order without prior notice to the buyer.